Moved to Salem, Massachusetts 2 years ago.


I take at least one picture a day.
Why not share my pictures along with
a narrative about each photo EVERYDAY!

Friday, August 24, 2007

The new job is working out great!


Aside from the drive the new job is right up my professional alley. CompuCom is a well respected company in the area handling many jobs in Boston and its outer townships. Everyday I pass Fenway Park going through Boston...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


When I arrive closer to PFPC in Westborough, Massachusetts the scenery to the right of the road is breathtaking....Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





The entrance to PFPC Global Fund Service.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The office I work in consists of 4 other technicians. If we install 2 new computer refreshes per day we will keep up with the PCs in use as their leases expire. Some clients have two PCs!!

No comments: