Moved to Salem, Massachusetts 2 years ago.


I take at least one picture a day.
Why not share my pictures along with
a narrative about each photo EVERYDAY!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sacred Playground ?


Beverly Cemetery next to a playground?



In Beverly (one of our neighboring townships and home of the R.M.V.) they find nothing wrong with having a children's playground beside a cemetery. A fence should separate the two don't you think? You wouldn't find this in California.

There are many cemeteries back here and they do not look anything like the ones I have seen in California. In Boston some are situated between high-rise buildings. Most of them do not have fencing around them to keep people out or keep the ghoulies inside.

2 comments:

KateMango said...

This reminds me of the playground of the school I attended from grade K-3. We played within inches of stones. The school and playground is gone now but a library was built in its place and you can read the stones from the library window.

KateMango said...

This reminds me of the playground of the school I attended from grade K-3. We played within inches of stones. The school and playground is gone now but a library was built in its place and you can read the stones from the library window.