Moved to Salem, Massachusetts 2 years ago.


I take at least one picture a day.
Why not share my pictures along with
a narrative about each photo EVERYDAY!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Leafy Neighborhood


Highland Condos Salem MA
We have done it again. October is barely over with and we have no PCs to refresh. I did paperwork and phone scheduling today from the comforts of home. Above is the view I have from the upstairs PC Room. Can you tell its trash day?


Highland Condos Salem MA
After logging my hours for the day I went for a walk. This picture shows our street covered in leaves.


Highland Condos Salem MA
Despite the high winds today Lions Lane looked fairly calm. Lions Lane is one street above Tanglewood Lane.





Highland Condos Salem MA
Piles of differently colored leaves were everywhere!


Highland Condos Salem MA

Highland Condos Salem MA

Highland Condos Salem MA

Highland Condos Salem MA


Highland Condos Salem MA


Highland Condos Salem MA
This branch of leaves was at the top of Tanglewood Lane.

Tomorrow I have two PC refreshes in Lynnfield. I love going to Lynnfield because it is only 8 miles away.

BTW All of these pictures were taken with my latest birthday gift - The Norcent DCC-725 digital camera with 7 megapixels!!

1 comment:

Gary, Debbie, Kyle, & Kayla said...

Kyle says "cool pictures". I love all the different colored leafs. Kayla liked the birds and tried to sniff the flower.