Moved to Salem, Massachusetts 2 years ago.


I take at least one picture a day.
Why not share my pictures along with
a narrative about each photo EVERYDAY!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

End of the line - Start a new one


Finally hired
It took much longer to switch jobs with only one week of no work in between, and that week is because PNC Bank lawyers scrutinized the contract from my last employer to death.
But now it is all legal and I start on Monday!
I'm already listed in their intranet directory and I already have a PFPC ID card!!
I am one of three IT Technicians working for PFPC in Lynnfield (only 8 miles from Salem) with a title of PC Desktop Support Technician, Sr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats m'man-
Enjoy the time off...until MONDAY!
(But then Xmas is right around the bend!)
-Zombie